Includes 2 templates: invitation template, response card template, reception or transportation card. The final templates are emailed as 8.5"x11" templates. There are (2) 5"x7" invites per template, (4) 3"x5" rsvp's per template.
These invites were featured on Style Me Pretty february 2011: http://www.stylemepretty.com/2011/02/18/inspiration-to-reality-so-much-love-the-design/
Check out the Inspiration to Reality video this invite is featured in: http://vimeo.com/18306818
Photo credits: Limelight Photography http://www.stepintothelimelight.com/
More Template Information:
The templates are emailed to you as high resolution pdfs and are set up on 8.5 x 11 size templates. You can then take the files and print them anywhere you'd like. I insert all of your text/invite wording into the template, so all you have to do is print them all on white 8.5" x 11" (atleast 80 lb-110 lb) cardstock. The thicker the paper the better.
If you purchase online, i would recommend www.textstyledesigns.com for envelopes, pocketfolds, cardstock, etc. Don't forget to mention Two Yellow Shoes in the comments section of your order and receive a free cake flavor card template from us. Also a great plus is that textstyledesigns offer up to 4 complimentary color swatches so that they can see the cardstock colors (and backing layers, envelope, pockets, etc.) before you order to make sure they are perfect. (There is a link from there to stock weights as well): www.textstyledesigns.com/envelopments/colors.cfm.
You can also purchase through www.paperandmore.com or www.paper-source.com
1. Email us: Please include the following information in your order:
1. Bride and Grooms full names
2. Parents names for both bride and groom
3. Date of the wedding
4. Location of the wedding
5. Time of wedding
6. Address of wedding
7. Wedding template color palette
Check out this link for available graphic and font colors:
1. Reply date
2. Food options
3. Food symbols next to food? yes or no
2. You should receive a jpeg proof via email within 1-2 days.
Be sure to proofread all text on the card.
3. Once you receive the templates please look over them carefully and send me any revisions you'd like.
4. If you have specific dimensions you would like the templates to be, please let me know before i start designing them.
3. I will email the final templates as high resolution pdf's.