Sorry, this item sold. Have StevenMatternDesign make something just for you, or try these other items:
Laser cut from cedar, this pipe features a geared lid that reveals TWO smoking bowls beneath.
The lower gear is a steering wheel which rotates the lid, revealing the two smoking bowls beneath. Each bowl has its own air passageway running the pipe's length, forming two draws and two carburetors. The straight air shafts make cleaning easier since you can pass a pipe cleaner all the way through.
To hold the geared lid in the closed position, a small magnet inset in the lid (smack between the eyes) aligns with another below.
Finger grips adorn each side to ensure a good hold.
This pipe is a union of high design, sophisticated manufacturing and a love for giving old wood a second life.
Watch my video describing a similar design:
- Inspired by performance, curiosity & digital fabrication
- Each bowl has its own air passageway running the length of the pipe for ease of smoking and cleaning
- Rotating lid covers TWO bowls beneath
- Lid allows for easy transportation of the pipe while loaded
- After smoking, lid cuts off air supply to stop smoldering
- Sits flat to eliminate spills
- Finger grips adorn both sides
- A smoking pipe that does not LOOK like a smoking pipe...
- Dimensions: 3 1/2" long, 2 3/8" wide (at widest point), 3/4" tall
- Weight: 1.1 oz
Materials & Craftsmanship:
- Made from beautiful and aromatic cedar
- Laser cut for precision and detailing
- Handcrafted with love and patience
- Rubbed beeswax finish
- Baby Gear Head Pipe
- Two brass screens
- Care & Maintenance Instructions
Smoke this pipe at your own risk.