I am introducing my popular reversible vintage linen baskets now also with an off white vintage linen. This particular vintage linen is almost 100 years old! While the linen is off white you can still see some tan linen fibres here and there which gives the linen a more rustic and textured look and feel. The lining is made from a typical retro fabric of the 60s and 70s in blue, purple and white tones.
- Size: top 25cm x 20cm (10 x 8"), bottom 28.5cm x 22.5cm (11 x 9"), height 16cm (6.5")
- basket can be washed and steam ironed
- use the basket anywhere in the house, to store just about anything you can think of
- The baskets are not stiff and can be stored away easily when not needed.
- My baskets can be reversed to either show the cool linen or the colour full lining.
- All my baskets are interlined with recyceld wadding to give the basket some structure and volume.
NB: Due to the vintage nature of the linen, some small imperfection may occur, however, this adds to the charm of the baskets.
Books, accessories etc are not included in the purchase :-)
Thank you so much for looking!