Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
(No butterflies are harmed for my jewelry. Every butterfly has lived out its natural lifespan before being collected.)
--> NOTE: This is a made-to-order style and will be carefully crafted by myself after you order it. It will still ship within 7 days - and often sooner than that if my schedule permits. =) You will always be updated during the process! Since it is a handmade item, please allow for some possible small variances.
*Photos and Design ©Bluembrownlee 2011
- This pendant is completely handcrafted by myself in a multi-step process from glass and durable materials. Each butterfly necklace is completely unique and absolutely stunning! Your one-of-a-kind Blue Morpho gem is sure to garner plenty of "oohs" and "ahhhs".
*** All of my wings are gathered from butterflies and moths that have lived out their natural lifespan and have not been harmed. They are collected after passing on from natural causes from farms that raise butterflies and support local communities instead of capturing and harming wild butterfly populations.
- This pendant comes ready to wear with its own 21 inch Sterling Plated chain. Let me know if you need it adjusted in length. =)
- This butterfly pendant measures approximately 1.5 inches in diameter.
- Has an elegant Sterling Silver plated Aanraku pendant bail.
- Do not get your butterfly beauty wet!! See care info below.
IMPORTANT CARE INFO:
While the pendants are very sturdy and can probably withstand some moisture, I would advise against submersing them in water as this will damage the delicate wing inside. Also guard them against falls or knocks to protect the glass covering. I want you to enjoy your Butterfly Art for many years to come! :-)