In this series you will receive 4-2oz.reusable tins of your favorite States rubs.
Simply choose FOUR of your favorites from the following and list them in the “Notes to GustoSpice” as US1, US2, etc.:
1) US1 – Kansas City, MO Beef or Pork Rib Rub: KC ribs are usually slow cooked and served with a thick, sweet sauce. Ingredients include garlic and chili powders.
2) US2 – Memphis, TN: Smoked often with a dry rub and sauce on the side! Ingredients include ground cumin and oregano.
3) US3 – East Texas Style – Favors Southern-style bbq with a leaning towards smoking beef brisket. This rub is good for both pork ribs and brisket. Ingredients include ground coriander and cayenne pepper.
4) US4 – Santa Maria, CA Tri Tip Roast: Best grilled over red oak and often mopped with a garlic-infused oil and red wine vinegar concoction. Ingredients include rosemary and lemon pepper.
5) US5 – Kentucky Mutton Roast: Often smoked for long hours and mopped with a Worcestershire and vinegar-based sauce. Ingredients include allspice and brown sugar.
6) US6 – Lexington, NC-style: Often includes delicious pulled slow-smoked pulled pork with a Carolina Gold sauce or their famous hot pepper-vinegar-based sauce. Ingredients include dry mustard and cayenne pepper.
♥ Already have a tin? Reorder and save buy purchasing our resealable pouch rubs!
⇒ If you have a food allergy, please let us know and we will work with you to create a product that fits your dietary needs.
Questions about shipping and returns? Please refer to our policy info page!
US Shipping charges shown apply to the U.S. contiguous 48 states.
Product pictured above is of the Carolina Pork Rub.
Thank you for your support!
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.