-- HOW TO ORDER --
1. Add this listing to your card and check out. You'll receive a confirmation email from Etsy.
2. Email me your card's photo(s) and details to: thirtyonedesigns [!at] gmail.com. Remember to let me know what size you want your card to be.
Just a hint: If you're printing from an offset printing press, they normally require a bleed. I will need to know that information up front please. I'd be happy to add a bleed to your design, if needed. If you're printing from your local photo developer, like Target or Wal-Mart, then you won't need a bleed at all.
3. I will email your card within 48 hours (usually within 4 or 5 hours). I will make up to 6 edits (maximum) to your proof, if needed - including photos and text.
The high resolution card that you receive will be in the form of a jpeg. You can upload that jpeg online (i.e. Snapfish, Shutterfly, etc) or take it to any photo developer of your choosing (i.e. Costco, Target, Wal-Mart, etc). This way you can have prints made for as little as $.09 a piece.
-- MATCHING BACK DESIGN --
If you want to add a matching back design to this card, you can for $8. Here's a link to that listing:
-- PRINTING --
If you would like me to print your cards for you, here's a link to rates:
-- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS --
1. Can colors on the design be changed?
Yes, I'd be more than happy to do that for you.
2. Can fonts on the design be changed?
Yes, totally doable! I recommend you look through the other listings in my shop and if you see a font on another design that you really like just tell me which design that is and I can use that font on your card.
3. What type of file will you send me?
Normally, I send files as a jpeg, but if you need a PDF instead I can make it.
4. Do you create other matching designs, like thank you cards or address labels?
Yes, upon request. Just let me know what you have in mind and I will get you a quote.
-- POLICIES --
By making this purchase you are agreeing to my shop policies: http://www.etsy.com/shop_policy.php?user_id=5576365