This is a stylish yet cute button-up blouse perfect for little girls. It has short gathered sleeves and a cute ruffled neck.
Match this blouse with a pair of shorts, pants or event skirt, it will look super cute and chic on your little girl.
This e-book will provide you the pattern and guide you on how to make this blouse for girls from 1 to 8 years old.
The PDF file includes:
- Tutorial: A step-by-step tutorial with easy and clear instructions and color photos. The tutorial will guide you on how to assemble the pattern, how to cut the fabric and how to sew the pieces.
- Pattern: Fully scaled color-coded computer drafted pattern.
- Table with measurements: some pieces for this garment are just strips of fabric, those pieces don't have a pattern, so I've included a table with the measurements fore each size.
To make this blouse you will need:
- sewing machine
- thread of matching color
- scissors and pins
READ BEFORE PURCHASE
- Please read carefully the description, you are purchasing a PDF SEWING PATTERN AND NOT THE FINISHED PRODUCT.
- Pattern assembly is required. It is drafted in pieces so that it can be printed on standard letter size paper, then you will have to assemble as directed in the instructions.
- A 1/4 inch seam allowance is included in the pattern. So you just place it over the fabric and cut along the edges of the pattern.
You can use this tutorial to make shirts for sell. It is prohibited to copy or distribute this pdf pattern and tutorial or any part of it without my consent.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.