This item sold on July 18, 2011.
Because of the sturdiness of the pages, it can be used for sketching, writing, doodling, collaging, scrapbooking, list-making, watercolor, acrylics, crayon, pencil, travel journal, taking notes for school, as a tote-along book for children to scribble in.. The possibilities are endless!
* 6.5 x 9 inches (16.5 x 23 cm)
* About 1 inch (2.5 cm) thick
* Handsewn with coptic stitch in white waxed linen
* 48 pages / 47 two-page spreads
* Opens flat
* Brown craft paper as end papers
Please note: because this item is handmade, small imperfections are to be expected. This does not take away from the value of the book, but adds to its charm and uniqueness!
Please contact me for any questions!