Sorry, this item sold. Have TheCatBall make something just for you, or try these other items:
This Cat Ball is made and ready to ship. This is the last of this fabric. I don't have any more!
There is a large opening at one end and a very tempting smaller opening at the other. The last photo here shows a ball in the same size. These three cats smashed it and are all hanging out together on it. You get an idea of the size! I recommend this size to everyone with Maine Coons, Norwegian Forest Cats, etc.
About 25" diameter; about 25" tall. The diameter of the openings are about 10" and 6".
The Cat Ball is my original design, and I do all of the product manufacturing.
Arrives all squished up in the smallest box I can manage to shove it into.
Be careful with that knife when you open the box!
Fully washable. Read these directions.
Listen to our advice, folks. We learned this stuff the hard way!
* OK turn it inside out before washing.
* Remove as much hair as possible before washing.
* It is best to use a front loading washing machine.
* If you have a top loader, then wash the Cat Ball alone. Do not put anything else in the wash. Wash on cold, use a short cycle. Observe the machine as it fills with water to be sure that the Cat Ball is not going to block or deflect the water as it pours in (this has potential to cause flooding). The reason you wash it alone is that other items in the machine have the potential to force the Cat Ball into the agitator, and this can cause tearing.
* If you use a front loader, wash on cold and use a high water extraction spin.
* I like to air dry the Cat Ball. I reshape it and let it stand on the dryer. Air drying is not always practical, and it is OK to tumble dry. Use the low or medium setting until almost dry then finish drying with a short dry on the high setting.
* Most of my product is made with 100% cotton fabrics, which will shrink when washed and dried. I compensate for this in my pattern making, and the fabrics will tighten up with the first wash.
I have had the best results using the techniques outlined here.
To view more Cat Ball styles, see my store section here: