Sorry, this item sold. Have ufer make something just for you, or try these other items:
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ ~¤~Welcome to handmade shop ~¤~
The Royal Wedding relaunches angora,
Here is a picture of the beautiful Kate Middleton in the day of her wedding. Since the First Lady wore this lovely angora cardigan, the knitting world immediately reacted by finding new interest in this noble fiber. Angora is shed from the angora rabbit and allows the creation of very soft and warm garments. The quantity of angora that one can extract from the animal, though, is limited to its dimensions and the few annual sheds, making this yarn a luxury product.
Here is a wonderful hand knit shrug/bolero, knit by me. This rich & sophisticated hand spun soft shrug/bolero is a true treasure!
Super soft dove white Knit Angora bolero - perfect for a winter wedding!
Closes with 4 lovely buttons that I sewed.
This shrug/bolero will definitely become a favorite for that special person, or even yourself! To keep you warm this winter.
This item ... like almost every item in my shop... is ready to ship. I photograph everything individually so what you see is the exact piece you will receive. The pictures you see are of the exact BOLERO you will receive. This means NO wait and NO unwanted surprises.
Angora sweaters are so soft and fluffy and are considered a "guilt free fur" because no rabbits have been hurt to produce these sweaters. Get angora products and top off your look in tempting shades, texture and delicate details!
Angora wool is so soft, so fine, and seven times warmer than sheep's wool. It is a natural hollow chambered fiber that provides the best natural insulation while allowing body moisture to escape, keeping the wearer dry, as well as warm.
I hand knitted this beautiful shrug/bolero using this gorgeous yarn from Lado,
Kimberly is wearing my hand spun knitted angora bolero,
A perfect gift for any woman.
Laying flat measurement:
-It measures Garment length 16" from TOP to hem
-22" sleeve length.
- from under arm to hem is 9"
-20" from arm pit to arm pit, (bust)
- shoulder length is 22" long
♥♥♥ Bunny fiber is good for our body ♥♥♥
Function and Mode of Action:
Protection of the body's internal temperature and the "balancing mechanism" to strengthen.
Sweat, coldness, the creation of the absorption effect.
Provides stabilization and compression of the joints.
Encourages and improves blood circulation, oxygen supply to the effect of depth.
Cleaning the body of toxins and "immune mechanism" to strengthen.
Muscle, nerve and bone regeneration time is reduced.
Effectively reduces the pain as soon as possible.
Heat therapy, supports the healing process
Suitable long-term treatment
Many diseases may shorten the duration of rehabilitation
Any negative side effects
Drug therapy may be limited
★★ Please, remember that angora products are very soft and silky, fluffy and messy.
This shrug/bolero is very Soft, cuddly, and warm
This sophisticated shrug/bolero will fit sizes Medium to Large
★★Washing Angora Knitwear
The number one rule is do not over clean sweaters. Only clean them when they are really soiled. Many people have the misconception you have to clean knitwear before storage and after storage — this is necessary only if they are really dirty.
• Wash your angora knitwear by hand (do not dry clean) in cold or lukewarm water and a neutral Ph balanced or acidic shampoo or soap (angora and wool are protein fibers). Rinse in cool water to remove all soap or shampoo residue without rubbing. Lay flat to dry at room temperature. AVOID tumble-drying, sunlight and bleaching. Do not EVER place an angora garment in the dryer, or the cylinder: it will felt.
• Shampoo can be used with any “hair” fiber, such as angora yarn or wool. Hair conditioner in the rinse water will help soften and relax “hair” fibers. We have also successfully used Orvus soap (pH balanced), Eucalan™ or Delicare™. All are gentle and do not contain bleach.
• Water temperature: cool to lukewarm. Cool doesn’t mean, “ice-cold.” Ice-cold water combined with soap will shock protein fibers and will cause wool to felt and sometimes cause dye to run. Warm water causes fibers to relax which allows soil to be released. Warm water will also set dye and some stains, while cold water will release excess dye. Heat, soap, and agitation will cause wool to “felt.”
• Let the garment soak for about 20 minutes, stirring it around only once in a while. Drain the water and refill the basin with cold water to rinse. Keep draining and refilling the basin until the water runs clear. If using Eucalan™, do not rinse if leaving it in as a moth repellant.
• When water runs clear, drain the basin and let garment drain thoroughly before removing it. Roll the garment in a towel to remove excess moisture.
• Safely wash your fine handcrafted sweaters in oversized mesh laundry bags. Made of polyester with a zipper closure. Keep one bag for light sweaters and one bag for darker sweaters to protect against darker colors transferring to lighter colored garments.
• Do not wring out the sweater - roll in a towel and gently push on the towel to remove excess water. Then lay it flat to dry over something with ventilation, like a clothes rack. Never hang a sweater, a scarf or any knitwear on a hanger or a doorknob – it will stretch the shape.
This is the link to stop shedding, and don't forget the yarn is 100% angora
• Do not iron angora sweaters.
• The best way to store a sweater is folded on a shelf where there is some ventilation. Cedar is best for protection from moths – or if using mothballs, try cedar-scented ones.
Note: Colors may vary slightly due to monitor settings.
Thank you very much for visiting,
FOR MORE INFORMATION BEFORE YOU PURCHASE PLEASE, CHECK MY SHOP POLICIES.
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) NOTE FOR SHIPPING:¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
I get this question a lot about shipping (but that's ok:) .... the shipping price is not per item, that is a base price and then is incrementally calculated by weight of the item. Unfortunately, Canadian posting is expensive then United State or other countries. Canada Post does not give us price.
However, if the shipping turns out to be less than what I am charging here, I will come straight back from the post office and refund you the difference ($3.00 or more). . If it costs more I will pay the difference myself.