This item sold on November 10, 2012.
Wooden antique letter blocks
Assembled to order using your specs.
Custom block set prices start at $4.
Tree trunk slice bases (full circles or cut to size) are available upon request and sold separately.
Please read everything below.
Once details are sorted out, a custom listing will be made for you to submit your payment.
* As seen in Minnesota Bride Magazine *
:::::::: PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BEFORE PURCHASING THIS ITEM ::::::::
==== HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER ====
What I need to know to begin:
1) What should it say? Do you want any numbers or symbols?
2) How will they be used?
- wedding cake topper
- prenatal photo props
- baby shower gift
- birthday party decor
3) What's your deadline?
4) Describe how the set should look and how it should *not* look.
- vintage or non-vintage
- small, large, uniform or mixed
- traditional or unconventional
- uppercase, lowercase, both
- specific colors, multicolored, not colorful
- theme, nautical, farmhouse, circus, storybook
- pale, dark, soft, bright, neon, rainbow
- rustic, shabby, playful, serene, eclectic
- very distressed, slightly worn, clean
- painted, stamped, lithograph
* Extra Credit: Show me how it should look!
==== ABOUT THE BLOCKS ====
- Blocks labeled as vintage date from the late 1800s through the 1980s.
- Non-vintage blocks are less than 20 years old.
- All blocks, whether used or unused, are previously owned.
- The condition of each block ranges from extremely worn to like new--regardless of age.
- Markings made by a previous owner, such as crayon, pen, and other "personalization", is left as is unless otherwise requested.
- I generally find creative uses for blocks in almost every state of decay. Those that are impossible to read, exceedingly damaged, or have intense odors are discarded. With that, please bear in mind that vintage blocks are almost never pristine or unscented.
- Blocks are generally 1 1/4" - 1 3/4" each, but other sizes are available in limited quantities.
- Although exact copies of block sets seen in my photos are not available, I can try to emulate the style.
==== PRICING ====
- I provide a creative service, first collaborating with you one-on-one to understand what you want. Once that's clear I assemble your set using my unique style while incorporating as many of your requests as my stock will allow.
- Sets consist of 2 or more blocks and start at $4.
- Prices include both labor and materials.
- For detailed information about cost, turn around time, and additional options available (such as photo proofs, bulk discounts, and alterations), please request an order form.
==== LEGAL DISCLAIMER ====
CAKE TOPPERS & TOYS ~ It is highly recommended that items purchased from Retro Vertigo DO NOT COME IN CONTACT WITH CHILDREN and ARE NOT MOUTHED BY ANYONE. Regardless of descriptive language, tags, titles, and categories used throughout the shop, Retro Vertigo sells only COLLECTIBLES and therefore is not required to comply with legal lead limits defined by the CPSIA. Once an item is purchased, the CUSTOMER ASSUMES ALL RESPONSIBILITY for how it is used and the consequences of that use. Please go to http://www.cpsc.gov for more information on legal lead limits.
==== PLEASE NOTE ====
All sales are final.
PLEASE READ MY SHOP POLICIES BEFORE CHECKOUT
BLOCKS PHOTO ALBUM
Retro Vertigo Vintage
howdy @ retrovertigovintage.com