This item sold on September 10, 2012.
POSTALLY USED: no
TEARS/PIN HOLES, CREASES/WRITING ON THE FRONT: none
We Strive for 5 Star Service.
Help us meet your expectations by reading These DREARY DETAILS, Carefully!!!
Vintage items have lived a life prior to coming into our home and your life.
As a seller, we can not always give you its entire Life History. Therefore, we offer you the following points to consider when purchasing vintage items that are made of paper, fabric or other absorbent materials.
• May have been in previous smoking environments
• May have been in households with pets
• May have a musty odor due to long term storage
• It has been shown that undetected odors sometimes revive during shipping.
We recommend these tips to restore freshness to your item.
• Hang or place on a wire rack outside in a dry, shaded location for a few days.
• Place in a paper bag with newspaper for several days. The newspaper will absorb many unpleasant odors. Change newspaper frequently.
• If the item is fiber, take it to a reputable dry cleaner. Dry cleaning should remove any smells if you request it to be deodorized.
We no longer share our space with our beloved Sheltie, but our Australian Shepherd "grand-dog" still visits frequently. We laugh, and play and entertain guests in our home. We have been known to smoke, drink and frequently cuss around our merchandise and packing materials. We make every attempt to ensure your vintage item is free from odors at the time of shipping but our items are "ESTATE SALE" finds and are sold "AS IS" with No-Refunds and No Returns.
If you are allergic or sensitive to odors, dust or dander this is not the item for you.