This is a cute button-up short sleeved shirt for the little boys. Match this shirt with a pair of shorts or pants and you will have the perfect outfit for your little boy.
This e-book will provide you the pattern and guide you on how to make this shirt for boys from 1 to 6 years old.
The PDF file includes:
- Tutorial: A step-by-step tutorial with easy and clear instructions and color photos. The tutorial will guide you on how to assemble the pattern, how to cut the fabric and how to sew the pieces.
- Pattern: Fully scaled color-coded computer drafted pattern.
To make this shirt you will need:
- sewing machine
- thread of matching color
- scissors and pins
READ BEFORE PURCHASE
- Please read carefully the description, you are purchasing a PDF SEWING PATTERN AND NOT THE FINISHED PRODUCT.
- Pattern assembly is required. It is drafted in pieces so that it can be printed on standard letter size paper, then you will have to assemble as directed in the instructions.
- A 1/4 inch seam allowance is included in the pattern. So you just place it over the fabric and cut along the edges of the pattern.
You can use this tutorial to make shirts for sell. It is prohibited to copy or distribute this pdf pattern and tutorial or any part of it without my consent.
Pictures by Suzanne Winters Photography http://www.suzannewinterphotography.com