The words framing this piece reads:
A Good Journey
All of life is a journey.
Which paths we take, what we look back on, and what we look forward to is up to us.
We determine our destination, what kind of road we will take to get there,
and how happy we are when we get there.
May your journey be a good one!
(The hot-air balloon was invented by the Montgolfier brothers, who were French
paper makers. They launched their first balloon on June 5, 1783, in Annonay, France.)
* size of charm is about 15mm in diameter.
* this listing is for one charm and an 18 inch delicate sterling silver necklace chain
* the words are small and all letters may not be fully legible
The wax seals are made by hand in Myrtle Beach, SC by RQP Studio
The wax seal used in creating this charm dates back to the 1840’s, an authentic antique wax seal from the Napoleon III of France era.
This wax seal charm is made of fine silver .999 (which is 99.9% pure silver), and a 18" sterling silver chain is included (sterling silver is 92.5% pure silver). Please note that the patina on the wax seal charm has been through a oxidization process to give it a antique, vintage look. The antique seal has been pressed into the silver by hand, and this gives each and every wax seal pendant a unique look. The wax seal charms are hallmarked on the back with the RQP logo stamp and a silver content stamp (.999) to show that the silver content is 99.9% pure silver.
The wax seal necklace you will be receiving is similar to the ones in the pictures.
A Good Journey - hot air balloon wax seal necklace in fine silver
- Handmade item
- Materials: fine silver 999, fine silver jewelry, sterling, silver, sterling silver, silver jewelry, antique wax seal, hot air balloon necklace, good journey necklace, hot air balloon charm, silver hot air balloon, silver air balloon
- Feedback: 873 reviews
- Ships worldwide from South Carolina, United States