- Printed using archival inks & centered onto a 300 gsm sheet of velvety smooth Epson Velvet fine art paper. Lovely!
- Colors to me invoke and represent feelings and emotions....the swirl of reds and blues seemed to me to be a juxtaposition of passion vs. indifference; love vs. dislike; anger vs. serenity, etc. Being that I'm female and 50, well the name kind of sums it up!
- Paper size is 8.5" x 11", Image is 8" x 8" and centered on paper & surrounded by white border.
- Each print is hand signed in the lower right hand border and is titled on the back, unless stated otherwise.
- Your print will be carefully packaged in a reusable plastic sleeve & a bend proof cardboard mailer.
- Please feel free to visit:
- Copyright © 2013-2014 Shelly Porter. All Rights Reserved. All artwork featured on this website is the property of Shelly Porter and is protected under U.S. and International intellectual property and copyright laws. These images may not be reproduced, stored or manipulated without written permission of the artist.