If we continue to destroy their habitats and hunt them for their skins and other body parts, the imminent extinction of many of the world’s big cats is a very real, very frightening, possibility. I find the idea of a world without these majestic creatures a dark idea indeed. I made this print to, in some small way, support the much needed conservation work of the Panthera group and I will donate 100% of the proceeds of every print sale to Panthera*. Together we can make a small, but not insignificant, difference!
The print’s vital statistics:
- One colour (black) silkscreen print, hand-pulled with big-cat-love by me
- Printed in non-toxic water-based ink on white 200gsm acid-free paper
- Edition size: 12
- Paper size: 24x30cm (9.45x11.8”)
- Approximate image size (incl. edition number & title): w15xh18.5cm (±5.91x7.28”)
You can read more about the great work Panthera does here: http://www.panthera.org/
And you can watch clips from the BBC documentary ‘Lost Land of the Tiger’ here: http://www.panthera.org/lost-land-tiger#episodeclips
* The €20 you pay for the print will go directly to Panthera. The postage cost you pay will, unfortunately, go to the Dutch postal service.
If you would like me to send you a receipt of the donation made in your name please let me know in the ‘Note to sakurasnow’ box during check out.
A note on packaging:
The print will be sent to you wrapped in acid-free tissue paper and packaged between two pieces of sturdy cardboard in a protective envelope to ensure it arrives in tip-top condition.
suzanne norris / sakurasnow © all rights reserved
Image copyright is not transferred with sale