• White metal tin (silver inside) measuring 3 3/4 in/9.38 cm long, 2 3/8 in/5.95 cm wide, 3/4 in/1.88 cm deep – same size as an Altoid tin, but these are new and clean
• 1 Stitch holder measuring 2 1/2 in/6.25 cm long
• 1 Double ended crochet hook (2.0/3.5mm) measuring 2 1/2 in/6.25 cm long
• 3 handmade, folded paper star crochet stitch markers on lobster clasps
• 1 pair collapsible scissors measuring approximately 1 7/8 in/4.69 cm tall when folded and 3 1/8 in/7.94 cm when extended. These have sharp blades measuring approximately 1 3/8 in/3.5 cm.
• 1 large eyed, blunt needle
• 1 large eyed, sharp needle
• 1 sewing needle
• 1 Retractable measuring tape – measures up to 60 in/150 cm
• Magnetic strip in lid - keeps needles easily accessible!
These tins are decorated with high-quality, full color labels and sealed with 2 coats of clear varnish for durability. Colors of puppy snips, measuring tape and stitch markers vary with each tin and may not be the same as pictured. If you have a specific color preference for these items, please convo me before purchasing to ensure I have the colors you want, and I will be happy to accommodate you.
Each tin is customizable with the wording of your choice; if you would like to add a word or phrase to your tin, please write it in the “Message to Seller” box at checkout!
Buying multiples? You can get 2 for $40; to be eligible for the discount, you will need to purchase this listing: http://www.etsy.com/listing/65786281/2-for-40-the-crochetersknitters-tool. Items purchased separately will NOT have the difference refunded.
Each tin is made to order; please check the shop announcements for current production time, as tins are occasionally on backorder up to ten business days. Tins are gift wrapped for your opening or gifting pleasure!
The photo seen on this tin was taken by crochet designer Stacey Trock and is being used with permission. Visit Stacey here on Etsy at www.freshstitches.etsy.com to see her adorable amigurumi patterns!
Granny Square: The Crocheter's Tool Tin for your Crochet Project Bag
- Handmade item
- Materials: altoid tin, crocheted fabric, sewing needles, stitch holder, measuring tape, crochet hook, puppy snips, scissors, custom label, custom photo, Crochet markers
- Made to order
- Feedback: 1351 reviews
- Ships worldwide from Missouri, United States