Shipping time for the Lucky Seven is currently 3 weeks.
** Due to availability issues, we are currently only able to use Kerr brand wide-mouth jars. The jars look the same except that the logo says "Kerr" rather than "Ball", and the mouth is slightly larger. **
We are currently having the canopies laser cut for a 3 mason jar ($115) and a 5 mason jar ($125) fixture. They should be up in the shop in week. Convo me if you are interested in these.
Check out this fixture in the smaller pint size here:
- Fixture Length: 36". Fixture width is 11.25". Fixture length can be made shorter at no extra charge. There is a small price increase for a longer fixture. Convo me for a quote for a longer fixture.
- This fixture is meant to be hard-wired into a 110v outlet.
- Maximum watts per jar is 40. Currently shown with 15 watt bulbs, dimmed for pics.
- Sockets are medium base.
- Clark's All-Purpose recommends hiring an electrician to install this fixture if you are not comfortable with installing light fixtures. (This sounds scary, but we're just covering our bases. This fixture installs the same way as any fixture you would buy from a big box retailer.)
- Fixture is available with black cord. Please leave a note at checkout if you want black cord.