Sorry, this item sold. Have ashleychilds make something just for you, or try these other items:
Pearls are AAA-quality Japanese Akoya Keshi Pearls. Pearls graduate from a light white to a shimmery grey towards bottom middle point. Super fine chain is 14kt gold filled. Hoop is 14kt gold filled. Each tiny akoya keshi pearl is strategically hand crafted with 14ktgf wire.
Length approximately is 3 inches, width approximately 1 inch.
Every detail is hand fabricated by the artist, Ashley Childs. Exquisite for a bride or for bridesmaids. Custom orders require 2-3 weeks for duplication & 50% deposit.
Sterling silver & argentium .945 silver pair here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/78439736/deluxe-akoya-keshi-pearl-argentium
Facebook: Ashley Childs, artist, designer, jeweler
Online Gallery: http://www.ashleychilds.com
Ashley Childs, artist, designer, jeweler
From briolettes, elaborate pearls, colors, layers and textures... ~ intrigue those around you, feel the allure inside you, explore the world around you. All high-quality materials, all handmade by Ashley Childs herself.
- Browse the full collections catalog at: www.ashleychilds.com (some styles may or may not be available, please contact Ashley Childs for any questions)
- Feel free to read through the production & studio section on and learn about the green-friendly studio, recycling practices, fair-labor, fair-trade material-sources and quality details
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
- all purchases are final, exchanges may be made within 30 days. designs which require certain custom alterations upon customer's request are subject to a 50% advance payment.
- gift?: if the design is a gift for a friend or family member, they are more than welcome to exchange the piece after a certain grace-period. (usually 30 days to 3 months)
- any design flaws may be mailed back immediately for repair. examination of design-defects are taken very seriously. there is flexibility with return/exchange policy given artist-customer communication.
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
- designs are usually shipped USPS priority mail
- depending on the item (higher-priced-items) or if its a bulk order, the item(s) will be shipped with the option of insurance by UPS. insurance is encouraged