The finished size is about 40inches on standing position and about 28inches on sitting position (From top of hat to toe)
*Size depends on your yarn and hook choices, I use 4ply yarn (double yarn) with 3.0mm hook(US size = 0)*
Basic crochet stitches use in this pattern
- work in rounds (adjustable or magic ring)
- single crochet (increasing /decreasing)
- Half double crochet (increasing/decreasing)
- Double crochet (increasing)
It has 42 printable pages and contains photos illustrating the steps.
I accept payment through Paypal only however my paypal account is turned on as optional feature to accept the payment trough credit card as well, even you don’t have paypal account you can pay by credit card.
Pattern will send to your email appears on Etsy transaction in 24 hour after your payment. If you don't receive them in 24 hours, please email or send me convo.
Please don’t use this pattern, or the dolls produced following the pattern for commercial/retail purposes.
Estimated Material needed.
*4ply yarn (double yarn when crochet) or worsted weight yarn
- Black color approx. 2700 yards
- Peach or nude color approx. 1350 yards
- Orange color approx. 1350 yards
- White color approx. 880 yards
- Blue color approx. 1350 yards
- Light green color approx. 880 yards
- Brown color approx. 880 yards
- Red color approx. 100 yards
- Size 3.00mm or 3.50mm hook (US size = 0 or 00)
** Hook(s) based on yarn material**
*Polyester fiber fill approx. 1kg
*Flats buttons approx. 35mm or bigger
-Need 4 of flats buttons (2 for arm joining and 2 for leg joining)
** If you are making a doll for a young child, sewing leg without flats buttons **