- A pair of handmade small earrings
- Eye-catching due to the bright colors
- Cluster style earrings
- A+ grade highly faceted gemstones
TITLE: Berry'd Treasure Earrings
COLLECTION: The Inedibles (browse the entire collection here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SerasiJewelry/search?search_query=dainty+cluster&order=date_desc&view_type=gallery&ref=shop_search ).
I named this collection “The Inedibles” in memory of food fiasco stories that we all share and can laugh about whether it's in our dorm room or in our grown-up kitchen.
- Pink fuchsia faceted pear cut chalcedony
- Purple blue iolite rondelles
- Blue zircon rondelles
- Argentium silver earwires and findings (Argentium is modern Sterling Silver that does not exhibit the problems of tarnishing. This is accomplished by substituting 1% of copper with germanium, copper being the culprit for tarnish in sterling. It is also safe for sensitive skin).
Length: 1 1/4 inch (3.2 cm) from top of the earwires to the bottom of the lowest bead.
NOTE: Please note that these are my stock photos. Item may vary slightly due to its handmade nature and the use of natural stones. I promise your item will be equally beautiful.
PACKAGING: Comes in a white box, ready for gifting.
For more nickel free or hypoallergenic jewelry follow this link http://www.etsy.com/shop/SerasiJewelry/search?search_query=nickel+free&search_submit=&search_type=user_shop_ttt_id_5199610&shopname=SerasiJewelry
Visit my shop for more pretty jewelry: http://serasijewelry.etsy.com .
Cluster Drop Earrings - small eco-friendly silver, hot pink fuchsia blue ombre - Berry'd Treasure
- Handmade item
- Materials: Argentium silver earwires, briolette drop, aaa grade gemstone, blue zircon, pink fuchsia faceted pear cut chalcedony, purple blue iolite
- Feedback: 39 reviews
- Ships worldwide from Rhode Island, United States