Your print is created in-house using archival inks and thick, matte photo paper in a bright white hue. This combination of premium quality materials results in an exceptional print with beautiful, vibrant colors that will resist fading for generations. After it's printed, your artwork is carefully inspected by me and hand signed in pencil before it is packaged in an acid-free protective sleeve, and placed in a 100% recycled rigid cardboard mailer for shipping. You can eagerly await your print to arrive at your home in about a week (2-3 weeks if you live outside the United States).
• Archival inks that resist fading
• Premium, matte photo paper for vibrant, true-to-life color
• Available in 5x7", 8x10"
• Hand signed by the artist
• Ships in 1-3 business days
• Mat and frame not included
• Printed in Petaluma, California.
Need help choosing a print? Contact me! You can even send me a photo of your space so we can select the perfect piece to decorate your walls.