Here's how it works:
1. Send me these two things:
a) the text you'd like on the card (including the birthday child's age, if it's a birthday party)
b) the size you plan on printing. The sample is shown as 5x7, but it can be adapted to 4" by 6"
2. I will create a proof for you to evaluate within 24 hours. We can work together until you are pleased with the result.
3. I will send the final digital file to you via email.
4. You submit the file to your favorite photo finishing company (for example, Target, Walmart, Shutterfly,etc.) Order as many as you'd like, and they'll either mail back to you the finished cards, or let you pick them up at a local store.
Print them out yourself on your home printer. Let me know if you plan on using this option, and I can give you a few pointers.
Save time and money on printing and postage by sending it out as an ecard via email!
5. Address them, mail them out, and get ready for the big party!
Alterations to this design will result in a small additional charge.
Have something else in mind? Let me know about it at cardvarkdesigns and I'll get back to you with a quote. I love custom orders!!
To see another of CARDvark's invitations, go to: http://www.etsy.com/listing/75405618/printable-custom-bridal-showe
To return to CARDvark Design's shop, go to: http://www.etsy.com/shop/cardvarkdesigns
Some graphics by Sarah Paris at Mygrafico.com