This is a cute & girly dress with a classic bodice buttoned at the back and a circle skirt.
It is perfect for hot summer days but it can be also worn with a t-shirt or blouse on colder days.
This e-book will provide you the patterns and guide you on how to make this dress for girls from 1 to 8 years old.
The PDF file includes:
- Tutorial: A step-by-step tutorial with easy and clear instructions and color photos. The tutorial will guide you on how to cut the pieces of fabric and how to sew the them.
- Pattern: It includes the pattern for the bodice and skirt. It is a fully scaled color-coded computer drafted pattern.
- Table with measurements: if you prefer not to print all the pages required for the skirt then you can just draft your own pattern, I give you the measurements for each size and guide you step by step on how to cut the circle skirt.
To make this dress you will need:
- sewing machine
- thread of matching color
- scissors and pins
READ BEFORE PURCHASE
- Please read carefully the description, you are purchasing a PDF SEWING PATTERN AND NOT THE FINISHED PRODUCT.
- Pattern assembly is required. It is drafted in pieces so that it can be printed on standard letter size paper, then you will have to assemble as directed in the instructions.
- A 1/4 inch seam allowance is included in the pattern. So you just place it over the fabric and cut along the edges of the pattern.
You can use this tutorial to make dresses for sell. It is prohibited to copy or distribute this pdf pattern and tutorial or any part of it without my consent.