**As seen on ABC's Revenge and NBC's Parenthood!**
This screenprint is comprised of the following colors: black, tan, and red making him a three color hand-pulled print. He would make a great addition to a child's room or to your woodland collection. This design features a distress texture to give the print that vintage feel.
•It is a second edition and is limited with just 50 prints. Each print is signed and numbered on the front with a logo stamp and date on the back. This print uses 100lb. Recycled White by French Paper.
•The print measures 12.5" x 19" and fits nicely inside a frame like the one pictured above from Ikea, which is the Ribba frame. (15.75" x 19.75" with an 11.5" x 15.25" matte) Frame & matte not included in sale price.
•Process- This piece of artwork is screenprinted by hand, by me, in my humble garage studio. Screenprints have a wonderful texture that you can see and feel with inks that never peel or fade. They are not machine printed copies therefore each piece is one of a kind and is an original. Please allow for slight variations and note that the saturation of the colors might vary slightly from your computer screen to the print itself.
** Please make sure to visit my 'policies' page for info on payment, shipping, custom work, wholesale requests, and more: http://www.etsy.com/shop/sassandperil/policy
This design is also available as:
- a smaller screenprint: http://www.etsy.com/listing/60110698/red-fox-screenprint-nursery-art-woodland
- a card: http://www.etsy.com/listing/51140007/red-fox-screenprinted-card
- a journal: http://www.etsy.com/listing/72216979/red-fox-kraft-moleskine-cahier
- a pillow: http://www.etsy.com/listing/60093463/red-fox-screenprinted-pillow-3-color
- a tote bag: http://www.etsy.com/listing/72916131/red-fox-screenprinted-tote-bag
- a baby onesie: http://www.etsy.com/listing/79771412/red-fox-screenprinted-baby-bodysuit
- a kid's tee: http://www.etsy.com/listing/90682232/red-fox-screenprinted-kids-tee-shirt
return to my shop - - - - > /// http://www.sassandperil.etsy.com ///
© 2012 sass&peril
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.