Beeswax is a by-product of honey production, made naturally by honey bees! Paraffin on the other hand is a greyish-black sludge that is a by-product of refined petroleum.
Beeswax has many environmentally-friendly properties, as well as many uses. Did you know that beeswax has been in use since the time of the Egyptians?
Beeswax is non-allergenic and is a natural air cleaner, recommended by the American Lung Association. It’s the best choice for asthma and allergy sufferers. Beeswax candles burn cleanly, don’t drip when properly used, have long burn times, and burn very bright when proper wicks are used. They also smell amazing!!