Each leaf of a four leaf clover represents something symbolic~
The first leaf is for hope, the second leaf is for faith, the third leaf is for love, and, if you're lucky enough to find a four leaf clover...the fourth leaf is for luck!
• Charm Size: Approximately 1/2" across
• Necklace Option: 16", 18", or 20" sterling chain available in silver or antiqued finishes
• Charm Only Option: You may order just the charm with no chain.
Each piece is handmade to order using the original vintage wax seal from the late 1800's. The reverse side has been imprinted with authentic Irish lace from the 1800's, unique and one-of-a-kind in every regard so they may vary slightly from the pictures you see and may vary a tiny bit in dimension. Each piece has been given an antique patina and are hand rubbed giving them an appealing vintage look that brings out all the detail and hangs from a 16" or 18" antiqued or silver sterling cable chain.
Your Wax Seal Jewelry comes beautifully presented complete with the meaning and origins behind your charm or medallion and care instructions.
To see more wax seal jewelry, check out the rest of my shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ShannonWestmeyer?ref=si_shop
Wax Seal Necklace Four Leaf Clover necklace - Reversible antique Irish Lace Imprint - Irish shamrock jewelry
- Handmade item
- Materials: fine silver, sterling silver, lace, vintage lace, wax seal, recycled silver, reclaimed silver, eco friendly
- Feedback: 951 reviews
- Ships worldwide from United States