Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
- Title: Perceptions of Truth
- Dimensions: 40"x30"x1.5"
- Medium: Mixed media and acrylic, marble dust paste.
- Support: Stretched Canvas. Staple-free edges. Back wired and ready to hang.
- Finishing: Two coats of protective gloss varnish are applied to protect the painting from UV rays and dust. The sides of the canvas are painted black.
- Signature: Painting is signed and dated by the artist as well as accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
If you would like to see additional pictures, or have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Andrada's works are protected by both The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) which is administered by The Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works of all international copyright agreements and the Library of Congress of the United States of America. Andrada holds exclusive rights over her artworks. Any attempt to copy or reproduce or to create derivative works from any the works of art displayed online will be reported and legally prosecuted as stated by law.
Keywords: art, painting, abstract, acrylic, canvas, contemporary, modern, art decor, wall hanging, large, original painting,black&white painting, contemporary decor, large black&white, minimalist art, black art, white painting, gray painting.