Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
This is a stylish yet classic and simple A-line dress. With lined bodice, ruffles on the armholes and 2 different yoke options.
It is easy to put on and comfortable to wear. It closes a the back with 3 buttons and button loops.
Perfect for every season! Wear it layered with a turtle neck long sleeved t-shirt or sweater for winter, a short sleeved t-shirt or blouse for mid season, or just the dress on hot summer days.
This e-book will provide you the patterns and guide you on how to make this dress for girls from 1 to 8 years old.
The PDF file includes:
- Pattern: fully scaled color-coded computer drafted pattern.
- Instructions on how to assemble the pieces of the pattern.
- List of materials and yardage needed
- Table of final measurements for this dress.
- Instructions on how to cut the pieces.
- Tutorial: a step-by-step tutorial with easy and clear instructions and color photos.
To make this dress you will need:
- sewing machine
- thread of matching color
- cutter or scissors
- 3 meddium size buttons
- 30 inches of cording
READ BEFORE PURCHASE
- Please read carefully the description, you are purchasing the pattern, not the finished product.
- PDF file with the Tutorial will arrive by email (electronic mail), not through conventional mail.
You can use this tutorial to make dresses for sell. But please do not copy or distribute this pdf tutorial itself.