This delightful Rodeo Cowgirl Silver Charm Bracelet features vintage images of cowgirls from the early 1900's.
“Aim at a high mark and you will hit it. No, not the first time, not the second time and maybe not the third. But keep on aiming and keep on shooting for only practice will make you perfect. Finally you’ll hit the bull’s-eye of success. Annie Oakley
This wonderful Western Cowgirl Charm Bracelet includes:
* 5 vintage images under clear magnifying cabachons from the 1920's.
*12 pewter and silver plated charms of Saloon, Rodeo, "I Love Horses", Cowboy Hat, Cowgirl with Rope, Wagon, Chaps, Horses (2), Belt Buckle, Western Cowboy Boot, Hand Stamped Tag "Cowgirl".
* 6 Silver Swarvoski elements with six Smokey Gray crystals are hand wire wrapped.
* 6 Swarvoski element on Vintage Filigree Stars.
* Your charm bracelet chain is a beautiful, durable, diamond cut 316L stainless steel, the highest jewelry quality, and is adjustable from 7" to 8-1/2". I custom size at no additional cost. Your bracelet comes with a stainless steel lobster claw adjustable clasp, however, I do offer a toggle clasp.
* As always, I test each design for wearability and comfort.
* Gift boxed and wrapped
* Pictures can be deceptive but this light weight charm bracelet weighs less than 3 ounces
WHAT MATERIALS ARE USED TO CREATE MY JEWELRY?
* Stainless steel is a great, affordable, alternative to sterling silver. All my findings and components are 316L jewelry grade stainless steel, the highest quality available. Stainless steel has the look and feel of platinum and antiqued sterling silver and is significantly harder than gold, silver or platinum, it does not require fillers, so is always allergy metals free. 316L, Jewelry grade Stainless Steel will never tarnish, turn, wear off, or flake and lasts a life time.
*Pewter charms and sterling silver plated pewter charms made in the USA. Pewter has been around for centuries in jewelry making and will always retain its silver color. You will never find Tibetan charms in my jewelry.
*Sterling Silver plated crown settings, have been bonded to a bronze/brass core. I have tried to remove the sterling silver finish with jewelry sanding paper, but was unable to. So these findings passed my quality control test.
*As a metalsmith that worked exclusively in sterling silver for years, my wirewrap is turned properly, jumpings are closed flush, and all my findings, chain, and charms are patina to match the other components of your beautfiul bracelets, necklaces and jewelry.
* My stainless steel and pewter jewelry is guaranteed to wear as well, or better than sterling silver.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING INFORMATION:
INFORMATION ABOUT THE QUALITY OF MY JEWELRY:
I am an published artist, metalsmith and featured sculptor . I pride myself on my finishing and quality of my silver charm bracelets. Here is some information about the process I use to create your designer jewelry.
FEEDBACK FROM MY MANY HAPPY CUSTOMERS:
Simply Charming line of Bracelets:
Silver Charm Bracelets:
Custom Charm Jewelry:
Inspirational Charm Bracelets:
For my full line of hand created silver charm bracelets, and jewelry, please visit my shop:
Thanks for stopping by my store, and let me know if I can answer any questions.
blackberrydesigns [!at] msn.com
Just a note to jewelry designers: I hope my art jewelry inspires you to create but my designs, description, tags and titles are part of my intellectual copyright.
©2009, Dea Shelton
Masterfully Crafted * Magically Charming®