Need a nice quality battery powered amp but love to assemble them yourself? Then grab one of these DIY kits!
The kit includes all the parts needed to build the amp including detailed assembly instructions. All you need is a soldering iron, solder, and what ever enclosure you want to mount it in (Altoids tin, etc.).
Here are the specs:
- Accepts Electric Guitar, Bass Guitar, and MP3 player input to the 1/4" jack
- Speaker output and Headphone jack output
- Runs on a 9V battery (not included)
- Incredible battery life, uses very little power
- 10X more gain than standard models
- ON/OFF toggle switch
- Volume control knob
Here is a link to a bigger pic of the assembly instructions: