A confetti - like sky created in bursts of blue, gold, teal green, purple, and pink watercolor. The front cover image is printed from my original watercolor and pen-and-ink artwork of the Eiffel Tower.
A special notebook for sketches, class notes, starting your first novel...
I can add a name inscription for you on the front cover at no extra cost. Please include the name in the Notes to the Seller when you place your order. This journal is also available without an inscription.
• This journal measures 5 1/2" by 4 1/4" (14 cm by 10.8 cm).
• The front cover is printed on professional quality ivory cardstock made from ecofriendly recycled paper.
• Inside, 60 sheets (120 pages) of white, unlined paper.
• The back cover is made of chipboard, an environmentally-friendly product.
• Bound with a sturdy double coil wire, a convenient feature which causes the inside pages to lie flat when you open the book.
Each journal is made by hand after you place your order.
Lined paper is not available for this journal size.
Eiffel Tower original art copyright 2011 by Steven James Keathley.
View more inspirational gifts:
View more journals and fine art at my Etsy store:
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.