The stoles I create are all my original designs and are made to last . . . I use a wide variety of fabrics and the fabrics I use for your stole will depend upon the final design but if you would like input on the particular fabric or image I can work with that (there may be an additional charge, depending on the request, see below).
This listing is for a basic stole where you choose the colour and size only . . . the stoles pictured here are samples that I have created and are not for sale. . . . but I can make you one very similar if that's what you want. The time required to construct this stole will usually be two to six weeks; if your order is time-sensitive, please convo me prior to purchase to inquire about my current
- This listing is for a priest's stole . . . if you would like a deacon's stole I can make it in that style for an extra $50.
- If you would like pre-construction sketch, add $20 - $40.
- If you would like additional input into the design, add $20 - $50 per request.
- If you would like specific fabric, additional costs may apply.
- Some of my stoles could be two or three times the cost of this listing ... but we will talk it out first and you will know the final cost before you purchase.
I will set up a special listing for half of the cost of the stole ($150 for this stole which costs $300) which is a non-refundable deposit and is due before I start construction. The balance is due upon completion.
Please feel free to send me an Etsy convo if you would like to discuss this further before making your purchase. This item will be shipped with full insurance and tracking.