Sorry, this item sold. Have Pugs2Persians make something just for you, or try these other items:
This dog harness is handmade using cotton fabric, a nylon core, and top quality contoured hardware. Covered nylon makes a great harness material because it is soft, light, as well as sturdy. It is also machine washable which all pet owners know is a "must have!". Our nylon webbing is weighted to hold over 1000 lbs so we can guarantee that it is strong enough to hold your little puller!
The measurements of our Large dog harness are approximately: 19"- 32" long in the front and back and 3/4" wide.
Because these are all handmade there may be slight differences in the lengths. I can also make anything in a custom length or width. Just drop me a line. :)
We estimate that this size generally fits dogs 25-50 lbs but we recommend that you measure your dog with a soft tape measure to be sure.
How to put on a step-in:
(Please use Photo # 3 as a reference)
1. Lay the harness out with the chest strap in the middle and the adjusters on the outside of the harness.
2. Place your dog's paws on either side of the chest strap.
3. Bring the harness up around your dog's body and carefully snap the clip.
4. This is what your harness will look like when put on properly.
5. Attach your leash to both of the rings
6. Good job! You are ready to walk! :)
For your pet's safety we recommend that you monitor your pet while using any pet products and discontinue use if you notice any kind of damage to the hardware or the straps.