Mr Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet, the two staring characters in Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice, an all time romantic Regency novel penned in 1813. Beautiful vintage illustrations which I can't help but picture as Darcy and Lizzy dancing together in pomp and circumstance at a grand ball.
● Material - Brass and clear magnifying glass
● Earwire - Nickel free
● Finish - Non waterproof
● Dimensions - 22mm wide / 45mm long from top of earwire
● Handmade in Dorset, England, Great Britain
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●✿ SHIPPING ✿●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
● Ready to ship in 5-10 days (seasonal variations !)
● Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, gift boxed and tied with an organza ribbon bow
● Orders outside of the UK are shipped as standard airmail without delivery confirmation or tracking, this is reflected in my very reasonable shipping charges
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●✿ MORE ✿●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
♥ Love it ? Add it to your favorites by clicking on the heart to your right that says "Add item to favorites"
● Want to see more ? Visit my Etsy shop here JezebelCharms.etsy.com
● Shop Policies are here http://etsy.me/ZBLmxI. Find out about payment methods, shipping and lots of other info.
© 2010-2013 Jezebel Charms. All Rights Reserved.
This listing contains material which is owned by or licensed to Jezebel Charms. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, the artwork, images, photographs and text and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or displayed without Jezebel Charms' written permission.