~~ The most versatile jewelry organizer on Etsy!
~~ Movable hooks you arrange as you like
~~ Clean, contemporary design
~~ Sturdy, quality construction
* This listing is for a solid-color satin black Organizer. Please see my
* shop page for more organizers with different designs and prices.
No more tangled necklaces and lost earrings! Quickly pick out what you want to wear. My organizer holds necklaces, bracelets, rings, post earrings, wire earrings, and even pins and brooches.
It's not just for jewelry. Use it for scarves, belts and ties, accessories, craft items, and more.
Hand-made using quality Douglas fir material on a sturdy natural hemlock frame. Hand painted with a cabinet-quality finish that highlights the beauty of your jewelry. These are not mass produced; each organizer is individually built and painted with care by my husband Bob.
Made to hang on a wall or door (hardware included). Not too small and not too big: 16" by 23". 4 pounds.
Adjustable and Customizable!
* 20 hooks to arrange as you like
* Earring holders to use or not use as needed
* Hang it vertically or horizontally, as you choose
- Organizer board
- 20 hooks, 2 1/2 in. long (each holds multiple necklaces, bracelets, rings, watches)
- 2 earring holders: 26 slots for post or wire earrings; 24 holes for wire earrings
- 1 transparent basket (for pins, brooches, etc.)
- Hanging hardware and instructions
Contact me for prices before ordering if you would like additional hooks, earring holders, or transparent baskets included in your order. I'm happy to customize your order!
Sorry, Alaska and Hawaii, I only ship within the continental U.S.
Each jewelry organizer is individually constructed; appearance may vary slightly from those shown. Jewelry and accessories not included.
Repeat customers are my biggest compliment...
*** "I loved the first organizer so much that I had to order 2 more!"
*** "I just recently ordered two and they are very, very nice. I know my daughters are going to love them. They are so nice in fact, that I want to order one more in white"
I designed and created this to solve my own jewelry mess, and it did! I'm sure you will love it too.