• Fully reversible. Like having two hats in one!
• Bucket-style brim looks great on little boys.
• 100% cotton in designer prints.
• Pre-shrunk and machine washable.
• Available in three sizes for children.
The first side features dinosaurs with an aqua and brown color pallet, while the reverse is primarily blue with a variety of zoo animals.
Specify the size you need when you check out:
Small - fits head circumference up to 21" (53 cm)
Medium - fits head circumference up to 22" (56 cm)
Large - fits head circumference up to 23" (58 cm)
If you need a sun hat in a different size, please visit my shop and browse for your desired size from the sections on the left: http://www.etsy.com/shop/littlebabybat
This hat is in stock now in 21 inches (53 cm) and ready to ship in 1-2 business days. For larger sizes, this hat is made to order and ships in 3-5 business days.
(This listing is for one hat. The picture with two hats shows each side of the hat.)
• Most children ages 3-10 have a 21-22 inch (53-56 cm) head.
• Most Pre-teens, teens, and adult females have heads 22-23 inches (56-58 cm) although some are smaller.
• If buying a gift, a 21-inch hat (53 cm - my size small) is a good guess for most 3-6 year olds.
• For children, I don't recommend buying a size larger than the current size for future growth because children's heads won't grow much during a full season.
• To measure, use a string or ribbon to measure around the crown of the head above the ears. Then measure the string with a ruler or tape measure.
• Alternatively, tie your string/ribbon in the various sizes I offer and see which one fits your child best.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.