It is a range of cheerful decorations handmade in Australia. Good Will Bunting® is perfect for happy occasions and a great way to celebrate the joy in your home and delight your party guests. Available in a rad range of colours, including gentle pales to vibrant brights, and pure white, Good Will Bunting® is carefully and lovingly made from quality fabric and pure cotton binding. It is double-sided, reusable and ready-to-use.
How do I use Good Will Bunting®?
It is easy to use: simply tie, tape or pin the end of each strand to another surface, such as a doorway, wall, mirror, mantelpiece, pole or tree.
This particular design is:
- Made from a cute red gingham.
- **Available in limited supply - only one strand remaining!**
Materials & Care:
- Poly-cotton fabric, 100% cotton binding in white, poly thread in white.
- All fabric has been pre-washed, starched and pressed. If needed, wash by hand in cold water using delicate soap, followed by a warm iron with starch spray.
- Please do note that bunting is not a toy and should be kept away from children.
- Length from first to last flag 1 metre
- Length of ties at each end 20cm
- Total length 1.4m
- Individual flag length from top to tip 15cm
- 1m strands feature 5 flags
- Every flag is measured and cut by hand and measurements are approximate.
For information on packing & postage please see my Shop Policies.
Good Will Bunting® is a Registered Trade Mark. Please do not copy.