What would princess Kate have worn if she had a beach wedding? This dress combines an illusion lace over a sweetheart neckline with an a line tea length skirt, perfect for a beach, garden, or destination wedding. The simplicity of the design allows me to offer it and a great price while not compromising on the quality of materials. It is made of unlined luxurious silk jersey that softly hugs your curves. Delicate Chantilly lace (not an imitation french lace!), is hand appliqued over the bodice, and the sash is made of silk charmeuse. So sweet and feminine!
This dress is made to order, so if you order it I will need the following measurements:
1. circumference of your bust at the widest point
2. circumference of your waist at the narrowest point
3. circumference of your hips at the widest point
4. from the top of your shoulder to your natural waist (take the measurement from the edge of your shoulder to the side of your bust)
5. from the top of your shoulder to center of chest where you would like the lowest point of the neckline
6. the length you want the skirt, measureing from your natural waist.