This original fine art photograph has been created using archival pigmented giclee inks and is printed on heavyweight museum quality paper. The print will last well over 100 years. It would also look superb in any room in your home.
*It is printed on an archival museum fine art quality paper and printed with archival pigmented inks - Canson Photographique Baryta, Canon Fine Art Natural, Hahnmuhle Fine Art Pearl or canvas.
Received and Honorable Mention in the WPGA Color Competition in 2011.
* It will come signed and dated on the back of the piece.
* Print size: 24h x 20w inches on Stretched Canvas
* If you are interested in larger sizes this piece comes in any size with similar proportions to the above from 8 x 10 up to 40 x 30 inches. Please email me for details and also you may see my price guidelines below. If you require another size I can do almost any for you. (Image is not necessarily to scale).
GICLEE - hahnemuhle fine art pearl ($)
8 x 10 = 75
11 x 14 = 140
16 x 20 = 290
30 x 15 = 395
20 x 24 = 430
24 x 30 = 650
40 x 30 = 1080
50 x 40 = 1750
CANVAS - Giclee ($)
40 x 30 = 1380 (includes stretching on wooden bars)
60 x 40 = 1950
Please enquire about other canvas sizes.
This image is under copyright and may not be reproduced or resold without prior permission by the artist. All rights reserved by the artist. Copyright - Frances Seward.
Please visit my website: www.francesseward.com
Thank you very much for viewing and I hope to be helping you soon.
Ships from United States
SPECIAL ORDER. Untitled 523. 24 X 20 inches. CANVAS . Fine Art Photo. Fine Art Print. Giclee. Museum paper
- Handmade item
- Materials: archival pigment inks, giclee, museum paper, fine art paper, metal, plastic, recycled materials, light
- Feedback: 59 reviews
- Ships worldwide from United States