Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
Use this backpack for school or travel & you should gain much wisdom & knowledge.
This OOAK (One-Of-A-Kind) African Patchwork Backpack is an incredible example of artistry.
This backpack is ON HOLD for Catherine but I will be posting more shortly.
It is made with a patchwork design, featuring high quality African cloth carefully selected and hand-pieced making this bag a unique creation.
This bag has 4 zipper pockets. The largest one is big enough to hold a large notebook computer, school books, clothes for a weekend get-away and/or plenty of packages from a trip to the mall or your favorite market.
The second largest pocket is big enough to hold a Netbook computer, file folders and/or notebooks and paper.
This bag is padded so it's perfect for carrying your laptop computer, Ipad, kindle, etc.
The interior is lined with black cloth as well as the African patchwork in 2 of the pockets.
The straps on the back are adjustable and are made from both African cloth as well as nylon strapping.
** Any accessories/computers in the photos are not included.
*** The purchase of this bag helps to pay for the education of children in Africa.
* Reinforced for durability
* Approximate measurements - Height - 19"
Width - 10 1/2"
Depth - 6"
* 4 pockets with zippers
* African Djembe Drum Key Chain attached to zipper pull
* Zipper pull made from African recycled glass beads attached to one of the zippers.
* Creates jobs for men & women in Africa
* All of our products are Fair Trade products
* All of our products come from a smoke-free home.
A large portion of our proceeds, from the sale of our bags, accessories & jewelry sales, go to help educate children in Africa who may not have had the privilege of education.
Thank you for visiting our shop.
If you choose to make a purchase, we, as well as the children, thank you and hope you enjoy your purchase.
Backpack - African Patchwork - Mate Masie OOAK - Fair Trade - On HOLD for Catherine
- Handmade item
- Materials: african cloth, cotton, african batik fabric, african gold print fabric, zippers, djembe drum key chain, African wax print fabric, African recycled glass bead zipper pull
- Feedback: 49 reviews
- Ships worldwide from Massachusetts, United States