***The Capcatcher Bottle Opener is not weather-proof!***
We don't recommend leaving it outside.
Details about the Mahogany Capcatcher with Vinyl Pouch:
• This Capcatcher Bottle Opener can be either screw-mounted or mounted magnetically.
• The Wood… is sustainable African Mahogany nicely finished with a hand-rubbed tung oil. Note: The grain and color of mahogany varies widely from piece to piece. Sorry, we are unable to honor requests for specific color or grain.
• The Pouch… is soft, flexible heavy-gauge clear virgin vinyl with a UV-inhibitor to resist discoloration and cracking.
• The Opener… is a Starr-X, unplated Stainless Steel bottle opener, with a highly polished, mirror finish.
• The Magnet… is no ordinary magnet. It is an uncommonly powerful, high energy “Mega-Magnet,” engineered to resist sheer forces or sliding, but will come off the metal surface relatively easily if pulled straight away. These are serious magnets! They really hold to the fridge when you pop a cold one!
• Dimensions... The Capcatcher measures 3" x 10", and is 2" deep from the wall to the lip of the metal bottle opener.
• The Screws… are included. Two long screws for optional wall-mounting, and two short screws for "dressing-up" the pre-drilled holes when your Capcatcher is mounted magnetically.
• The Snap Flap… is at the bottom of the pouch. For easy emptying, of course!
What is a Capcatcher Bottle Opener and how does it work?
• The Capcatcher Bottle Opener is a handy gadget that opens bottles and catches bottle caps in the attached pouch.
• Handcrafted and beautifully finished in our New England workshop.
• Opener heads are highly polished, solid Stainless Steel–manufactured by the famous Starr-X bottle openers.
• Generous-sized pouches hold up to 6 six-packs worth of bottle caps!
• Bottom of pouches feature a SnapFlap® for quick and easy emptying.
• Features a magnetized back for attaching to the fridge, and includes screws for mounting to the wall.
• And Capcatchers work great with twist-offs, too!
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.