Cute without being cutesy and combining a soft pink that whispers "sweet dreams" with a confident pop of red that exclaims "dream big!", my version of Little Red Riding Hood and her little red fox will grow with your little one, delighting her as much at five years old as it does at five months old.
And the very best part? Created with high quality materials tested to last for generations...it'll be just as vibrant and beautiful then -- and for many years to come -- as it is now.
You hear a lot about Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf...but not nearly enough about Little Red Riding Hood and the little red fox...an abandoned and injured pup she rescued while taking one of her famous walks in the woods. And, of course, they lived happily ever after!
- Image is 8" x 10" centered on 8.5" x 11" (21.59 cm x 27.94 cm) durable professional fine art paper, which is both lightfast and water resistant and has a gorgeous luster finish
- Printed with high quality inks that are both super vibrant and fade resistant
I choose these materials not only for the quality (which is tops!) but because I feel that the marriage of the two make my art look its very very best. The luster finish is semi-glossy and ever-so-slightly shimmery which gives the art a dazzling pop, neither muting the colors the way a matte finish would or causing a glare like high gloss finishes do.
- Prints are signed, dated and titled on the reverse
- Print does not come framed, but I recommend either a document frame (available almost anywhere that sells frames) or an 11" x 14" frame with a matt that has a 8" x 10" opening. Or take a look around Etsy, where you can find some lovely and unique handmade frames perfect for prints this size! I even have hand-painted "twinkle frames" right here in my shop!
- Shipped in a cello sleeve in a rigid, stay flat mailer, clearly marked "please do not bend".
- I currently ship twice a week and will send you a message to let you know the exact day your package will be on its way to you!
See more of my art here:
Thanks so much!
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.