Nothing against poetry. I mean, it's fab. I love a good haiku as much as the next girl.
But Rome wasn't built in a day and your novel won't be written in a day. (Unless you type like 10000 words a minute or something.) But if you just keep at it, it'll happen. One word at a time.
If you get discouraged when you're working on your masterpiece...or just need a little extra push of motivation...you need to buy this print right now (write now!!!) and hang it up where it is all up in your face while you're sitting at your computer (or typewriter, if you're old school) to remind you to just. keep. writing.
And choices are good! Get it in the WARM red/orange/yellow color scheme, the COOL blue/purple/greens or the super funky NEON. Let me know which one you want when checking out.
And so you know exactly what you're getting...
The Important Stuff :
- Printed with fade resistant bright and vibrant inks on an archival fine art paper with a luster finish that enhances the colors and make them pop brilliantly.
- 8" x 10" image is centered on 8.5" x 11" (21.59 cm x 27.94 cm) paper
(which leaves a white border around all sides)
- Signed, dated and titled on the back.
- Printed to order by me to ensure that each is perfectly perfect
- Shipped to you in a clear archival sleeve within a rigid mailer to make sure it gets to you perfectly perfect, too!
Words & design © 2011, Kathy R. Jeffords. Copyright not transferable with sale. Please note that colors vary from monitor to monitor, so the print you receive may look slightly different than what you see on screen.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.