Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
This is a mixture of sea glass, shells, and a beach stone that were picked up along the beach in North Florida. I found these items in my search for shark teeth. I have drilled most of the pieces. I thought I was going to use them, but this was not to be, so I offer these treasures to you.
The mix includes:
- 5 pieces of sea glass 3 drilled, 2 undrilled. An undrilled amber piece will be included that is not pictured
- a light blue piece of pottery (I think), but a pretty little piece nonetheless
- a terracotta beach stone, that might be pottery instead. I coated this piece with lacquer to seal it.
- 2 drilled seashells, one of them is only a piece of the shell, but the brown and cream colors and markings are extraordinary. This piece has been lacquered to enhance the colors.
- a blue glass connector. This piece is not sea glass, but is a piece of antique glass that has been tumbled and polished. It was not found on the beach.
The blue glass and brown/cream color shell fragment are the largest pieces at a length of 1 1/2 inches (3.8 cm).
**The seahorse is not included and is a photo prop only.**
A great collection for your creative mind :)
Please take a moment to look at other items in my shop. Thanks! Hendyfinds.Etsy.com Take a peek at my other shops Hendywood.Etsy.com and HendysHome.Etsy.com