Leon – Inspired by Gustave Caillebotte's painting "Les Raboteurs de Parquet", Leon is a fiesty and energetic monster with and insatiable hunger for discovery. He can usually be found rooting around in the woods trying to discover a gateway into a magical world or some sort of cool bugs or rocks for his collection.
Also available in Pygmy and XL format:
Papercut Monsters are more than just a typical plush toy. They are Art prints that can be enjoyed in a whole new way. Papercut Monsters are excellent conversation pieces that help foster curiosity and creativity. These beasties are cute, quirky and sometimes a little coy.
Each Papercut Monster:
• Starts out its life as a paper collage before becoming a unique fabric friend.
• Has a rich visual texture thanks to the handmade illustrations of designer Joel Kadziolka
• Is specially printed directly on linen-cotton canvas; no iron-ons.
(Unlike fleece, which pills and loses its softness over time, this fabric only becomes softer.)
• Uses eco-friendly inks and printing processes
• Is stuffed with all new polyester.
• Stands about 16.5" tall and loves making new friends.
• Makes an excellent stuffed toy for even the most rambunctious children.
• Functions as an excellent home/office décor accent for children-at-heart.
• Is part of a limited edition; In Leon's case – an edition of 50.
Return to the Papercut Monsters Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/papercutmonsters/
Check out the Papercut Monsters Facebook Fan Page: www.facebook.com/PapercutMonsters
Stuffed Monster Plush - Leon: Limited Edition Designer Toy. Made with original collage printed fabric.
- Handmade item
- Materials: custom printed linen and cotton blend canvas, all new polyester stuffing, custom printed, collage, magazines, paper, sewing, folk art, pop art, upcycled, recycled, found materials, fiber arts
- Feedback: 26 reviews
- Ships worldwide from Edmonton, Canada