•Portrait of Virginia Woolf created as part of a series focusing on women throughout history.
"Despite her relaxed pose, her face hints at her inner turmoil. The solid background has become a trademark for my portraits, designed to contrast with the pale, transparency of her skin and clothing; The blue shade repeated on her jacket suggests that she is slowly fading, beginning to disappear. The center of the flowers are tightly closed and throbbing pink, but sit on curling vines, which creep around her fingers and from her jacket pinning her down."
You can read more about the inspiration behind this piece here - http://tiny.cc/ssf4b
• Ready to frame professionally printed at 300/dpi Giclee print.
Printed on high quality, matt, Somerset 255g/m paper.
Numbered out of 300 and signed by the artist.
• Dimensions are A4 (210mm × 297mm or 8.27" × 11.69")
Print includes a 2cm (.78") white border.
• Packaged securely, in a padded envelope or rolled in a cardboard tube.
• This piece is also available in other sizes:
Large, A3 (http://tiny.cc/qbj5b)
Extra large A2 (http://tiny.cc/oaho3)
• All prints from my shop are available in different sizes, please contact me for details (either through Etsy or at bettnorris [!at] hotmail.co.uk)
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.