Some time ago I made a journal bandolier for myself. After the 8th person asked me where they could get one it occurred to me that I wasn't the only person sick of losing pens and breaking pencil points, or having inspiration hit only to find I had nothing to draw or write with!
This bandolier would make a perfect gift for your favorite crossword addict!
The Vital Stats:
- The strap of this bandolier is 2 inches wide
- It measures 5.75 inches long when laid flat
- Each slot is approximately 1 inch wide
- There are a total of 7 loops
What will it fit?
- The journal it is tailored to is the 5.25" wide Moleskine (11.5" around)
- It will stretch to fit larger books with circumferences up to around 13.5"
- The slots will fit tools up to the size of a standard sharpie.
This is a handmade item and will have variations from the photograph as the one in the photograph has been sold.
I find many of my materials at a center for creative reuse to improve the carbon footprint things I make.
Custom widths and loop sizes are available upon request. See the additional images for alternate fabric selections.