I have a passion for interiors and for taking old, well-loved things with a history and making them new again. When you mix old and new in a room, the effect is a room that instantly becomes more unique and interesting. I love using these vintage atlases with their rich and colorful pages.
You can see my entire line at www.etsy.com/shop/glasslionhome .
• Diameter: 16”
• Material: Wire and paper base frame
• The light is vented top and bottom to allow air to circulate.
• Rosettes: each is approximately 2 ¼” long by approximately 2 ½” in diameter
• I use paper from vintage maps, encyclopedias, books and dictionaries from the late 1800’s to the early 1900’s.
• Lamp Wattage: 60W bulb max (not included).
• Cord: 15' plug-in cord set in white with an in-line roller on/off switch.
To have the light shipped to you already hard-wired add this listing to your order http://www.etsy.com/listing/81916306/pendant-hardwire-kit
Canned air (found at any office supply store) works wonders to dust any lamp shade. This lamp is no exception. A simple, light blast of air, as needed, will do the trick to remove any accumulated dust.
Please read our policy page before ordering
Also enjoy shopping through my print line at www.etsy.com/shop/glasslionstudio . They coordinate beautifully with these lamps and lamp shades since they are created using the same vintage papers.
Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.