Several shades of grey cashmere mix and mingle with bright red and black cashmeres to make this awesome flounce scarf. I love this color combo., which I find goes with nearly everything I wear in winter. The width varies from 7" - 8", for added movement. Exposed light grey serging ties it all together.
MATERIALS: 100% cashmere
LENGTH: approximately 63"
WIDTH: varies from 7" - 8"
Looks absolutely fab with my Red Black and Grey Cashmere Poppy Flower Hat http://www.etsy.com/listing/75624416/red-black-and-gray-cashmere-poppy-flower
Because it's cashmere, it's not only very soft, but breathable. Once you put it on, you won't want to take it off again.
As with all of my designs, you will receive a one-of-a-kind piece, hand made by me from 99% recycled materials (the other 1% is the thread, which is new).
PLEASE NOTE: your scarf may differ (only slightly) from that shown in the photographs as they are all one of a kind and are subject to the availability of materials. Please feel free to convo me with any questions.
*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦:--*Please enjoy this scarf I made*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦:--*
Not your color? Check out the other flounce and loop scarves in my shop. http://devilmademedoit.etsy.com